A brüsszeli Soldiar szociális ernyőszervezet főtitkárt keres.
SOLIDAR IS SEEKING TO APPOINT A SECRETARY GENERAL
Solidar is an alliance of 34 organisations linked to the trade union and
labour movement that brings together more than 10 million members across
Europe and works for social and economic justice in over 100 countries
We are seeking to appoint an effective and proven manager to lead
Solidar in its next phase of development.
You will have:
- A proven ability as a strategic leader and extensive management
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Good understanding of the institutions of the European Union
- Full knowledge of European policy, especially in the areas of social
affairs and external relations
- Good working knowledge of the labour and trade union movement
- Ability to understand budgets and experience of financial control
- Commitment to the values and vision of our movement
The Solidar Secretary General must be a person who has a proven track
record as a manager and negotiator, an effective influencer with a good
appetite for work and a ‘can do attitude’. Fluency in at least two
European languages is essential.
To apply please contact Natalia Danailov for further details by email on
Closing Date: 12 April, 2006 at 17:00 CET
Solidar is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website: www.solidar.org