EURÓPAI ÖNKÉNTES SZOLGÁLATTAL KAPCSOLATOS PÁLYÁZAT
Határidő: 2005. június 6.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
EAC No 15/05 - Support to activities of structures of former EVS
volunteers EU YOUTH programme: Action 2.1 - European Voluntary Service
(OJ C 110, 5 May 2005)
This call contributes to the consolidation and sustainability of
structures of former EVS volunteers in the eiligible YOUTH countries.
The grants are intended to support activities of national and
The general objective of the activities shall be to improve support,
accessibility and quality development of the YOUTH programme in general
and European Voluntary Service (EVS) in particular.
The specific objectives of the activities shall be:
1. providing support to EVS volunteers in the country before, during and
after the voluntary service.
2. providing a platform for communication and networking among former
EVS volunteers for sharing experiences.
3. providing an added value to the YOUTH programme and to the work of
National Agencies (excluding contractual, financial and project
In principle, one national structure per country can be supported.
To be eligible for a project grant, the applicant, at the time of
submission of the proposal, must:
1. be legally established;
2. be non-profit making;
3. involve former EVS volunteers in key positions;
4. have its seat in the country, which it represents;
5. be a non-governmental organisation, association, etc. run by former
EVS volunteers and dedicated to the objectives of this Call, or,
alternatively, be a non-governmental organisation, association, etc.
having a broader scope, with a section run by former EVS volunteers and
dedicated to the objectives of this Call.
6. be national in its scope, notwithstanding the establishment of
eventual antennas, contact points or sub-structures at regional or local
7. be appointed by the responsible national authority (usually the
ministry in charge of youth affairs) in the respective eligible country;
Applications from the following countries are eligible:
- the 25 Member States of the European Union;
- the EFTA countries in the European Economic Area: Iceland,
Liechtenstein and Norway;
- the candidate countries: Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.
Budget and project duration:
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects amounts to
EUR 300 000. The financial contribution from the Commission cannot
exceed 80 % of the total eligible project costs. The maximum grant
cannot exceed EUR 30 000 per country.
Deadline: 6 June 2005.
Info: Pierre MAIRESSE, DG Education and Culture, European Commission
Address: Rue de la Loi, 200, B-1049 Bruxelles
Tel.: (32-2) 296-2009
Call for proposlas:
Information contribution in kind:
Declaration on honour:
General Information: http://europa.eu.int/comm/youth/call/evs/index_en.html