ÁLLÁS: NESST CONSULTING DIRECTOR
A NESsT főállású Consulting Director munkatársat keres magyarországi
vagy romániai irodájába.
NESsT Consulting Director
NESsT is an international nonprofit organization that develops
sustainable social enterprises solving critical social problems in
emerging market countries. For more information, please visit our
website at www.nesst.org.
NESsT is looking for a Director to lead NESsT Consulting’s client work
and business development activities. NESsT Consulting provides training
and consulting to nonprofit organizations, donors and international
organizations on financial sustainability, social enterprise, business
planning and related topics. Consultancies have taken place in over 45
countries. This full-time position can be based either in Bucharest or
Timisoara, Romania, or in Budapest, Hungary and reports to the co-CEO.
The position involves significant domestic and international travel
- Provide training and consulting to clients globally, including
nonprofit organizations, donors, and international organizations.
- Lead NESsT Consulting’s overall strategy and development and maximize
its financial and mission impact.
- Coordinate marketing and business development efforts globally and
NESsT Consulting’s positioning with target segments. Business
development includes ongoing market research, current client relations
and new lead cultivation.
- Identify and actively develop new areas for growth, including
services, geographic expansion, and sectors. This will be a major
component of NESsT Consulting’s strategy over the next five years.
- Responsible for staffing consulting projects and preparing teams for
- Contribute to the development of new consulting tools and materials.
- Oversee relevant management systems and reporting standards, including
NESsT’s Customer Resource Management (CRM) system and NESsT Consulting’s
- Coordinate contract development, bidding and negotiation with the
Consulting and Finance teams.
- Track business and profitability analysis on quarterly basis.
- Professional degree in business, economics, development studies or
related fields required, MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading and growing successful ventures.
Experience managing and leading teams in an international setting.
- Knowledge of target sectors including social enterprises/businesses,
inclusive businesses, base of the pyramid, and donor organizations.
- 3-5 years of social enterprise and/or small business experience.
- 3-5 years of international experience.
- Experience as a consultant and trainer, particularly in leading
- Strong written communication and organizational skills, strong
attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and passion for international social change issues.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful and innovative in international,
nonprofit environment with limited resources.
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English and advanced Spanish, and fluency in one of the
languages where NESsT works in Central Europe (Romanian, Hungarian,
Czech, Slovak, Croatian).
- Willingness and predisposition to travel.
Compensation: Competitive nonprofit salary in local currency.
- Send resume and cover letter in English, including net salary
expectations and salary history for the past three years, via email to
Carmen Mezinca at email@example.com.
- In the subject of the email, please write “Consulting Director.”
- Deadline for application: April 10, 2011.
No phone calls please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.