A NESsT nemzetközi civil szervezet állásajánlata budapesti irodájába
"Communications Associate" pozícióba.
NESsT Communications Associate CEE
NESsT works to solve critical social problems in emerging market
countries by developing and supporting social enterprises that
strengthen civil society organizations' financial sustainability and
maximize their social impact. Please visit our website at www.nesst.org.
NESsT is seeking a Communications Associate (CA) for its Budapest,
Hungary, office. The CA will be responsible for implementing marketing
and communications plans, overseeing media on location, managing the
organization's communications strategy for the CEE region, as well as
contributing to the creation of publications, marketing materials, and
online media. The CA will also collaborate with the team in the planning
and implementation of special events.
This full-time position is based in Budapest and will report directly to
the Director of Communications and Operations in Santiago, Chile and
will work in conjunction with the global NESsT Communications Team in
Chile. Fluency --- written and spoken --- in English and Hungarian is
required. Croatian, Czech, Romanian or Slovak language a plus.
- Implement the communications strategy in Central Europe.
- Support Communications Manager in preparing the communications
handbook and style guide.
- Generate ideas for and write for various publications (website,
newsletter, blogs, etc.).
- Work with communications team in implementing and preparing marketing
materials, social media for competitions, NEsT Venture Fund (NVF)
- Help develop content for NESsT's quarterly bulletin, NESsT News.
- Maintain and update CEE country pages in English and local European
languages on website using content management system.
- Work with the NVF and Consulting team in the implementation of NESsT
events, including organization of market place and preparation of all
- Support NVF and Consulting team in preparation of materials for events.
- Translate communications/marketing materials as needed for Europe and
coordinate translations where necessary in other CE languages.
- Assist in the production of NESsT publications, including
writing/editing, translation, and design.
- Report on impact with NVF portfolio organizations, occasionally
including site visits to organizations, and create/maintain/update
materials on portfolio organizations (investment briefs, etc).
- Provide communications/media outreach support as needed to staff in
other CE countries.
- Research and implement dissemination and outreach of NESsT
publications in Central Europe in conjunction with each country's
Enterprise Development Manager.
- Support investor relations team as necessary in monitoring fundraising
activities and campaigns.
- Provide occasional local administrative support in the Budapest office
- University degree or equivalent work experience (experience at
nonprofit organizations a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian required: verbal and written. At
least one other language - Croatian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian - recommended.
- Relevant experience, particularly in the following areas:
-- Travel planning and event logistics
-- Database management
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies,
including work experience with Microsoft Office, online CMS software and
other social media tools. Experience with design software (Indesign,
Quark or Photoshop) a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong attention to
detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful and innovative in a very virtual,
small, dynamic, international, nonprofit environment.
- Experience working in a multicultural, diverse, and very virtual
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Knowledge of international nonprofit environment and commitment to
NESsT's social mission.
Salary in local currency (HUF) with full benefits package. Competitive
nonprofit salary based on experience and salary history.
The position starts at the latest in April 2010.
- Review of applications and interviews will begin immediately, however
the cutoff date for applications is March 12, 2010.
- Send resume and cover letter in English, including net salary
expectations and salary history for the past three years, via email to
Laura Toth at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
- In the subject of the email, please write ''Communications Associate
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.